Frontend Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Make sure that the code has sufficient test coverage.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Working in an agile way.
- Build automation tools / Continuous integration
- Degree in Computer Science.
- 3 years of experience as frontend developer
- Strong experience with object-oriented programming in Java or Scala
- A good skill level in React or Angular or Vue
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- English is a must. French is a plus.
- To work with the best people in the field.
- A very competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits plans, including gym, IT budget and flex spending account
- Work 1 day per week from remote
- Relocation support
- Languages classes
- Public Transport support
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in their company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
This position is also for whom wants to relocate to Lausanne.