Our client in the financial industry relies on more than 7,000 professionals and oversees activities in 11 countries. Our client's aim is to be a reliable and trusted enabler for the Group, developing simple, efficient, cost-effective solutions for customers by leveraging on flexible delivery, an agile approach, fast response time and easy to deal with but innovative solutions.
Our client invests in learning and development programs, as part of its commitment to improving the
the expertise of its people and the quality and accountability of its leaders.
Our client is looking for a Software Developer on Salesforce to join us in the ICT Digital Salesforce team,
in CIO CIB area. Our client's mission is to support business innovative initiatives, leveraging on cutting edge technology
and with close cooperation with the R&D department. Key areas of interest are CRM, artificial intelligence,
Blockchain and Advanced Analytics
Agile/Waterfall Software Development environment. The individual in this position will be responsible for
customers/clients and deliver rapid, meaningful, and lasting business value. You will be part of a large digital
transformation journey on CRM areas. You will be involved in international projects or sub-projects, typically
ranging from EUR 1 to 5 million. These projects are complex by nature with significant business impact globally
and require multi-faceted change management and strong communications management.
• Review requirements and function specifications to define the best technical solution that fits with our client
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured technical analyses
• Develop, configure, code, test and debug the integration of Salesforce (Apex, Lightning).
• Develop and maintain software based on our client policies and rules
• Support testing phase
• Support change management process
Qualification and competencies
• Salesforce SOQL
• Apex, Lightning
• Written and verbal skills
• Strong problem-solving attitude and skills
• Good team player
• Good eye for detail
• Ability to work within a global structure in a highly collaborative manner
• Ability to work proactively, independently and under demanding conditions
• Proven work experience in software development (min 2, max 5 years) with Apex, Lightning.
• Knowledge of Salesforce SOQL.
• Knowledge of Salesforce Financial Service Cloud would be considered a plus.
• BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject
• At least 2 years of professional experience in the field
• Italian, English - essential (advanced), any other language will be considered a plus
• Travel availability: limited
The experience we offer to you
• Working on cross-company projects with a transformation aspect shaping our continuous development
• Getting a deep knowledge of the structures of our client and the interdependencies across its legal entities
• Working within a global team and interacting with various stakeholders within client Group