Machine Learning Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge in machine learning and human resources industry?
At talent4gig we want to break down barriers in the hiring process by expanding growth opportunities through better workforce solutions.
Our ultimate goal is to create a data-driven global job market that connects the right skills to the right job, by unlocking a new level of efficiency and opportunity through a market-leading competency in skills verification.
This is an exclusive opportunity to join our AI team to apply the latest technology and algorithms to profile software developers by analyzing looking at their source code.
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus linked to employee performance
- Bonus linked to the company performance
- Smart Woking (1-2 days working from home or remote work)
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing machine learning and deep learning systems in the human resources industry
- Running machine learning tests and experiments on large data sets
- Implementing appropriate ML algorithms
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products in the human resource industry. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning Engineer or similar role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python and IPython
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch, Tensorflow) and libraries (like sci-kit-learn, NumPy and Pandas)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus