Senior CyberSec Engineer
Are you looking for a new challenge in IT security?
This is an exclusive opportunity to work for our leading financial services client in Milan - Italy -
Group Cyber Security is the Holding function in charge of defining the security requirements, architectural patterns, standards and guidelines for the information security in Client Group, with the aim of preventing cybersecurity risks and improving the security posture of the Banks of the Group.
The Function defines the procedures and solutions for managing typical security domains, such as the protection of the enterprise systems, the data protection, the cybersecurity and cyber threats intelligence, the application security along with the software development lifecycle, the secure cloud and third-party services, the identity and access management, etc.
The challenge for you is to work with the best technical experts of Group Cyber Security in developing technical security assessments for the Group IT Systems, Applications and Processes, analyze results and address the consequent improvement actions, to support the business objectives and needs strictly linked to our Transformation plan.
The experience our client offer to you
- you will have the chance to address security aspects in the most challenging environment for a security expert: a very large multinational financial and banking institution, an ever-evolving business scenario with a central priority of the cyber risk, which means high attention by the top management
- you will be part of a competitive, determined team in constant growth, aiming at ensuring the business resilience and contributing to the good reputation for the Group
- you will work in a new technology sector with team spirit and learning attitude
- you will have the chance to develop your technical competencies and to foster your exposure and your IT security background
- you will have the opportunity to make international job rotation within the Security professional family and to access to our development programs, continuous high-level security training and certification paths
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus linked to employee performance
- Bonus linked to the company performance
- Low rate loans and mortgages
- Smart Woking (1-2 days working from home or any company offices nearby Milan)
- To have an experience abroad in any of the company offices
Boost your professional career in Cyber Security.
Do not miss the opportunity to join our Red/Purple team!
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Perform Research and Analysis of emerging and on-the-edge technologies and related cybersecurity threats and implications
- Design IT Security Architectural patterns and define best practices and standards for secure networks, services, assets, processes and tools
- Contribute and bring cybersecurity acumen to key IT projects and business initiatives
- Scout and evaluate new cybersecurity defensive approaches, solutions and technologies
- Produce and consume Cyber Threats Intelligence and contribute to Cyber Risks analysis and evaluation
- Govern security monitoring and incident response as required by the business and regulators, in alignment with Cyber Security’s mission; learn the post incidents lessons and use them to eradicate root causes and vulnerabilities, and to improve the security posture allover on the Group larger scale
- Contribute to investigations into network intrusions and other cybersecurity breaches/attacks
- Contribute to the definition and conduction of security assessment for applications, network and infrastructure, identifying gaps and remediation plan in coordination with involved IT Structures;
- Produce managerial reporting over KPIs coming from the rolling execution of the Information Security controls and over the internal cybersecurity posture, with deep-dive and analytics over specific topics and issues as needed
Background, skills and competences
- Genuine passion in cybersecurity, proactivity and curiosity
- Risk oriented mindset
- 5+ years of cybersecurity experience spent working on the ground in one or more of the following: Network Security, Enterprise Systems Security, Secure SDLC, Data Security, Identity and Access Management and Security Operations (SOC, CERT, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Penetration Testing, …), with team-leading responsibilities
- Cloud computing and relevant cloud security technologies
- CISSP, CISM, CEH, OSCP or other Information Security related Professional Certifications
- Knowledge of the Cybersecurity solutions landscape and ability to evaluate security tools (such as antimalware, anti-DDoS, intrusion detection and prevention, monitoring, forensics tool, threat detection and mitigation, big data for security)
- Awareness of the European and international legislation landscape in the information security area
- Knowledge of standards of information security management and best practices
- Ability to handle pressure, timely delivery and tolerance to tight schedule together with a problem-solving attitude
- Experience working within a global team setting with collaboration and teamwork attitude
- Experience in the Banking and Financial industry is a plus
- University: Master or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Based in Milan, you would be able to start as soon as possible with a permanent contract from a large bank in Italy.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in their company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
This position is for European citizens or non-European citizens with a valid work permit for Italy and willing to work for the first years in Milan.