Our client in the financial industry relies on more than 7,000 professionals and oversees activities in 11 countries. Our client's aim is to be a reliable and trusted enabler for the Group, developing simple, efficient, cost-effective solutions for customers by leveraging on flexible delivery, an agile approach, fast response time and easy to deal with but innovative solutions.
Our client invests in learning and development programs, as part of its commitment to improving the
the expertise of its people and the quality and accountability of its leaders.
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Developer / Technical Team leader specialized on FUSE, to join us in
the DIGITAL Development team.
Our client mission is to support business innovative initiatives, leveraging on cutting edge technology and with close cooperation with the R&D department. Key areas of interest are CRM, artificial intelligence, Blockchain and Advanced Analytics.
What will you be doing in this role?
As a Senior Software Developer/Technical Team leader, you will lead the development team throughout the
software lifecycle in an Agile/Waterfall environment. You will be responsible to define the technical solution,
in adherence with business requirements, our client bank architecture guidelines and standards; moreover, you will
lead the development team from the technical design phase till the release in production. You will be involved
in international projects or sub-projects, typically ranging from EUR 1 to 5 million. These projects are complex
by nature with significant business impact globally and require multi-faceted change management and strong
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Establish and maintain Salesforce implementation standards in the area of activity
• Provide project and technical leadership for key Salesforce implementations in the area of activity
• Advise on a variety of broad questions and concerns from customer management regarding project
requirements, documents need, technical standards, and conditions;
• Review requirements and functional specifications and clearly communicate the status of requests to define
the best technical solutions that fit with our client DIGITAL landscape.
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured technical analyses and guidelines for the development
• Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities.
• Follow DevOps pipeline designed in our office in order to assure delivery on time, on budget and on quality.
• Stay up to date with new technologies and be prepared to adopt/propose new technical solutions.
• Provide project and technical leadership for key Salesforce projects, be a mediator for PM and development
• Hands-on code if the situation will require it
Qualification and competencies
• Java 8
• Java EE6
• Apache Camel / RedHat Fuse
• SQL (Oracle Dialect)
• Problem solving
• Advanced communications skills
• Ability to identify a simple solution for complex problem
• Team player
• Ability to work within a global structure in a highly collaborative manner
• Ability to work proactively, independently and under demanding conditions
• Proven work experience in software development (min 5 years), especially with Java 1.8, Java EE 6. Any
exposure to Scala, Angular 8 and Vue.js would be considered a plus.
• Proven work experience in software development (min 2 years) with Apache Camel / RedHat Fuse 7.
• Knowledge of Git, Git Flow, Maven, Nexus
• Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting, PostgreSQL and Oracle dialect
• Proven work experience in demanding environments
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Knowledge of software Agile methodologies, tools and processes would be considered a plus
• Knowledge of Selenium Test suite, SoapUI, Sonar Lint would be considered a plus
• Knowledge of Docker, Grafana and InfluxDB would be considered a plus
• Experience with performance (JProfiler, Java Visual VM) and/or security testing (OWASP) is a plus
• BS/MS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related subject
• At least 10 years of professional experience
• Italian, English - essential (advanced), any other language will be considered a plus
• Travel availability: limited
The experience we offer to you
• Working on cross-company projects with a transformation aspect shaping our continuous development
• Getting a deep knowledge of the structures of client and the interdependencies across its legal entities
• Working within a global team and interacting with various stakeholders within our client Group
• Visibility on management level up to the top in combination with clearly allocated own responsibilities.