Software Engineer (c++)
We are looking for an enthusiastic Windows Software Development Engineer for helping us to implement a collector agent (kernel driver and windows agent) that is at the core of our client technological stack.
The position entails a high level of responsibility within the Engineering team. Your contribution will have a significant impact on the satisfaction of 5+ millions of end-users of our technology.
- Design and implement new feature for a Windows agent (but also platform agnostic)
- Be ready to disassemble memory dumps, analyze performance bottlenecks and stability issues
- Help QA teammates in their day to day job to solve the issues raised by our dear Level 3 support
- Solve potential bugs found
- Participate in the product release delivery process
- Take actively part in the traditional agile activities (e.g., standups, sprint planning, grooming, …)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Very good knowledge of C and C++(17), especially on Windows as it will be your main development platform
Would be a real plus:
- Knowledge on macOS X or not afraid to get some
- Experience with C# (our test suite is written in that language)
- Experience in an Agile environmen